Our pupils will have a deep, long-term and secure understanding of maths. They will be aspirational thinkers and resilient problem solvers. They will have an appreciation of the power of maths and its application to real-world scenarios. They will develop a 'maths is for everyone' mindset and be confident and competent mathematicians.
Mathematics is the most beautiful and most powerful creation of the human spirit.
Our Maths Mastery curriculum ensures that every child can achieve through practical, real-life, relevant experiences. A wide range of resources is used and pupils are taught to show their workings in concrete, pictorial and abstract forms. They are taught to explain their choice of methods and to develop mathematical reasoning skills. This mastery approach to maths allows children to make better sense of the world around them and gives them the ability to see patterns between mathematics and everyday life.
- Primary National Curriculum Maths
- White Rose Overview Year 1
- Year 2 Maths No Problem Scheme of Work
- Year 3 Maths No Problem Scheme of Work
- Year 4 Maths No Problem Scheme of Work
- Year 5 Maths No Problem Scheme of Work
- Year 6 Maths No Problem Scheme of Work